Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shoes, shoes! Special guest: Ann Mailsi from Canada

Boots by RAS for Carmen
If you love shoes as much as I do, you are gonna love Ann's blog. It is a blog exclusively about shoes. Specially from Spanish brands and Spain, itself is a very strong shoemaker.
In my case, the weirdest, crazier, funkier, and most colorful, the better, but there are shoes that are for sure in everyone's closet (or should be): Black boots, black heels, walking shoes (tennis, sneakers or converse) and flip flops.
Shoes can be a work of art, some are considered sculptures, or just something to wear to walk to the market. But one thing is sure: We need them and they are powerful. They carry us, they stay with us all day long, and they say a lot about us.
If you want to know more about history, art and whatever you wanna find about shoes, you must visit Ann's blog! http://www.spanishoegallery.com/ It is full of pictures, information and illustrations that I hope you love as much as I did.
Ann is a very sensitive girl, she considers herself shy, and I asked her to send me a picture of her to write this entry, because although she writes about shoes, I always like to know the author. I think she is beautiful and I told her she should include more pictures about herself in the blog (that is fascinating). I think we are building a very nice friendship and I would love to know her more. If you wanna know anything about shoes, ask her, she is an expert and her taste is impeccable!
I chose a couple of pictures of the shoes that got in my eyes the most after reading one entry after the other. If you wanna get more information about any, visit her blog :)
Here they are:
Pons Quintana

Paloma Barceló

 Sacha London for Carmen

Ursula Mascaró

And finally a picture of the lovely author of such a nice blog: Ann Mailsi
♥ Thank you so much Ann ♥ I love her eyes!

Some quotes from Louboutin that might explain why we are crazy about shoes:

There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn't exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes.

A shoe has so much more to offer than just to walk.

A naked woman in heels is a beautiful thing. A naked man in shoes looks like a fool.A woman carries her clothes. But the shoe carries the woman.

A shoe is not only a design, but it's a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you're going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.


A blogger from Canada writing about shoes from Spain ♥ Love both Countries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!